Foot In The Mouth

Monday, June 11, 2007

I scream. You scream.


We all scream for ICE CREAM. Today, Nathanael and I found a brand new, still in the packaging, Rival ice cream maker at the Goodwill store today for $3.99! That's less than one scoop with 3 mix-ins from Cold Stone. You would of thought I gave Nathanael the keys to his very own us Toy R Us when I said we could buy it! We brought it home and Brent was equally excited exclaiming, "It's new. It's even still in the plastic wrap," as he opened up the box. Mmmm...I want organic ;) homemade peach ice cream!

2 Comments:

At 10:25 AM , Blogger Davis Freeberg said...

Mmmmmm, this makes me hungry for Ice Cream you should experiment with flavors and then introduce your own brand of ice cream. You could call it Brent and Jenny's.

 
At 2:28 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, I am inputting addresses for Life Network. You are on the list for the Gala but we do not have your address to send any follow-up "Thank You"s
Please let me know what I should do about that.
Thank you, and see you at the Gala!
Belinda - office@firstbaptistsb.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home